Are you interested to join our successful team? We are hiring
Head of Customer Experience Consulting
Espoo, Finland/Home Office
We at Kantar want to be successful together with our customers. We have insight to understand people and their behavior, thoughts, feelings, experience and decision-making globally.
Are you interested in developing our services to meet our customers’ needs by utilizing our wide global offer?
We are looking for a Customer Experience team leader whose passion is to help our clients - in strengthening their client relationships and developing their customer experience.
- University degree - Studies in the field of social sciences or business and economics or similar
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience and strong track record in customer experience projects
- Client facing professional with great social and consultative skills as well as commercial and business-oriented thinking
- Willingness to take responsibility in getting new customers and projects
- Capable of planning, conducting, analysing and consulting
- Solid moderation and facilitation skills and experience
- Experience of qual-quant projects
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Native Finnish, excellent English skills (both verbal and written), Swedish skills not mandatory but a great asset
- Good MS Office and digital skills
We offer you
- Opportunity to work with versatile industries and interesting customer experience cases
- Chance to design and lead customer experience programmes
- Position where you are responsible for development work, customers and sales
- Possibility to expand your expertise and work with our extraordinary methods and tools
- Partnership of international community of CX colleagues
Further information about the role:
MD Insights Finland Päivi Kauppinen tel +358 50 520 2963
Send your application and CV to HR Business Partner email@example.com.
At Kantar we are committed to inspiring our customers and employees. We go beyond the obvious through intelligence, passion and creativity. There are over 30 000 Kantarians in more than 90 countries. In Finnish branch there are 60 skilled professionals based in Espoo, Finland.