Are you interested to join our successful team of experts? We are hiring
Qualitative Researchers and Assistants
Espoo, Finland/Home Office
We want to be successful together with our customers. We have insight to understand people and their behavior, thoughts, feelings, experience and decision-making globally.
We value in you
- Studies in the field of social sciences or business and economics or similar
- Great social skills as well as commercial and business-oriented thinking
- Enjoying team and client work
- Interested in learning planning, conducting, analysing and consulting qualitative research with high level of quality
- Ready to adapt multiple qualitative methodologies and tools
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Native Finnish, excellent English skills (both verbal and written), Swedish skills not mandatory but a great asset
- Good MS Office and digital skills
We offer you
- An opportunity to work with versatile industries and interesting business cases
- A possibility to expand your expertise and work with new qualitative methods and tools
- A chance to be a part of an international community of colleagues
- Hard work which rewards you in many ways
Further information about the role:
- Send your application and CV to HR Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Kantar we are committed to inspiring our customers and employees. We go beyond the obvious through intelligence, passion and creativity. There are over 30 000 Kantarians in more than 90 countries. In Finnish branch there are 60 skilled professionals based in Espoo, Finland.